Skill Skins (5.8

Chiv

Reaction score
Can you guys Fix this issue on 5.8 Skill Skins? Some skill skin like cleric's "Healing Cheer" Skin won't even show in Ripple Of Healing. Same goes on Chanter's Melee Crush the Candy skin. I know it's not just Chanter and Cleric has this issue some classes as well. Thank you

Autumns

Reaction score
Well, the skill animation is for Healing Splendor not for Ripple of Healing. Ripple is the upgraded one isnt it?

Maybe if you want the skill animation, use the Splendor instead? Just saying.

Chiv

Reaction score
That is the issue about 5.8 skill skin . Other Private Server has this fixed. I just don't get it why this thing isn't fixed here in LOA.

And also Healing Splendor sucks

Ripple of Healing is missing.

Last edited:

Prestige

Reaction score
That is the issue about 5.8 skill skin . Other Private Server has this fixed. I just don't get it why this thing isn't fixed here in LOA.

And also Healing Splendor sucks

Ripple of Healing is missing.
Healing cheer best skill skin for cleric, hope they fix this one.

Ahri

Head Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I think there is no problem about it. try to check if you are using it or the archadaeva one.

Chiv

Reaction score
I think there is no problem about it. try to check if you are using it or the archadaeva one.
I did use the arch-daeva one, but still Healing Cheer on Ripple of Healing is still missing.

Chiv

Reaction score
this skill card says its for both Healing Splendor and Ripple of Healing.

Check this video , this cleric uses Ripple of Healing with Healing Cheer Animation.