Remodel Command Update

Convicted

LOA Admins
Staff member
Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Starting March 22, 2021 we will be releasing a new item requirements for our .remo command in-game, we also have removed the Tiamat's Bloody Tears (TBT) from the webshop.

You can start consuming your TBT today until March 21, 2021 only.

If you have questions feel free to comment below

Convicted,
LOA Admin

Tuwawaw

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Starting March 22, 2021 we will be releasing a new item requirements for our .remo command in-game, we also have removed the Tiamat's Bloody Tears (TBT) from the webshop.

Convicted,
LOA Admin
there is no compentation? For anyone who have many tbt?

Heart

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians

Convicted,
LOA Admin
Hi, Good evening.
Imo, I think it's not reasonable enough to give us a short amount of time to spend our TBTs in a snap when you just had an event few weeks prior to this announcement. Give us more time for this, everyone isn't ready for this. TBTs is one of the things that makes the LOA economy work for sometime now, and I think if it's going to be wiped without giving any compensation (because we didn't choose to use it, in some way, we're forced to use it).

As I have observed, the value of TBTs in the market today nearly dropped to nothing. Give this a reconsideration.

Rhey Mar

Reaction score
Race
Elyos

Convicted,
LOA Adp

Convicted,
LOA Admin
i have message sir, please reply

Tuwawaw

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Hi, Good evening.
Imo, I think it's not reasonable enough to give us a short amount of time to spend our TBTs in a snap when you just had an event few weeks prior to this announcement. Give us more time for this, everyone isn't ready for this. TBTs is one of the things that makes the LOA economy work for sometime now, and I think if it's going to be wiped without giving any compensation (because we didn't choose to use it, in some way, we're forced to use it).

As I have observed, the value of TBTs in the market today nearly dropped to nothing. Give this a reconsideration.
Yeah mate, i absolutely agree with you, it make nonsense how staff suddenly want to remove TBT without compensation

wepokemon

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
maybe TBT can be refundable . since its a very short of time .

Heart

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
maybe TBT can be refundable . since its a very short of time .
Like what they said, TBT will be wiped on the date they said, but I still hope they give reconsideration for a compensation.

Ahri

Head Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
No, worry, We know how to value your effort, We will just remove the TBT we will still replace it with new one, ofc there is compensation.

Heart

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
I have this idea though, it will be a benefit for both parties. Leave the TBT alone, make another command for it to be still useful and you can still put your new stuffs which is a new pre-requisite item for the new remodelling command.

.remo = for tbt
.remodel = for the new remodel stuff

In that way, we aren't forced to use our TBT which we saved for quite some time since we are just waiting for some upgrades to our gears before we use it, or maybe trade it for the future purposes (gearing up our alt classes, or helping another player who wants to play this server). After all, it's just a remodel, doesn't give stats. (PVDK, Water DK, Fire DK appearance skills doesn't work here).

@Convicted @Ahri @Ashe please reconsider this idea. Shaco crossed the line a bit for me for not consulting the higher ups and decided to say that there are no compensations. Think of it, if you guys wipe the TBT in a snap, you will lose at least few players for every TBT you wipe.

Lautaro

Reaction score
I have this idea though, it will be a benefit for both parties. Leave the TBT alone, make another command for it to be still useful and you can still put your new stuffs which is a new pre-requisite item for the new remodelling command.

.remo = for tbt
.remodel = for the new remodel stuff

In that way, we aren't forced to use our TBT which we saved for quite some time since we are just waiting for some upgrades to our gears before we use it, or maybe trade it for the future purposes (gearing up our alt classes, or helping another player who wants to play this server). After all, it's just a remodel, doesn't give stats. (PVDK, Water DK, Fire DK appearance skills doesn't work here).

@Convicted @Ahri @Ashe please reconsider this idea. Shaco crossed the line a bit for me for not consulting the higher ups and decided to say that there are no compensations. Think of it, if you guys wipe the TBT in a snap, you will lose at least few players for every TBT you wipe.
good idea.. or extend more weeks, to wipe the TBT.