Luckylappen pulling skills

Dorothy

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Crying reported i guess luckylappen cast AOE pull before u use evasion i'm also ranger somethis rengoku do that to me but im not unggoy crying

Cafe

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
Yes I did, and I admit it, that's the past, and it takes courage to admit the mistake. Does your lover has that courage too? Does your lover still abuse that bug too?
Continuing from my post above, u mentioned about the mau form that my ranger and other rangers (both race) used it, but u forgot about this bug that you lover did, even if everyone does about it. As I said earlier , does your lover have a courage to admit it? Does you have a courage that you mentioned the bug that i ever did but you forget the bug that your lover did Yesterday? Lol, soooo fuckin funny.
Lol easy to answer?, learn english about "Asssumption", you used "probably" and "pretty sure", so embarassing that you dont even understand about probability concept, just learn more about statistic haha.
A wise man said "Love makes you blind"
@kakikukeko You should be thankful to her that you found someone to answer your silly questions, how temp can heal??? how temp can pull long distance??? how does temp pull on focus evasion??? how temp can walk???. Well, you should play that class on your own then you will figure out the answer 10 years later. Keep talking by yourself then. cya
Pathetic

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
@kakikukeko You should be thankful to her that you found someone to answer your silly questions, how temp can heal??? how temp can pull long distance??? how does temp pull on focus evasion??? how temp can walk???. Well, you should play that class on your own then you will figure out the answer 10 years later. Keep talking by yourself then. cya
Pathetic
oh another defender, cool... u get an army.

Oh wait , I need to thank right, oh thank you sooooooo much, you're like the most knowledgeable person that I've ever known, muachh.

Last edited: