Bug Exploit Player Asmo

dokoke

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Maksa banget jadi orang , GM selow respon karna masalah nya bukan di playernya tapi emang aion nya bug nya banyak , makanya jangan cuman tau main tapi liat aionnya fix gak , kegoblokan yang hakiki🥱

Dirty

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
do they know that you are bugging too ? @nao

FIXYOU

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
Thank You Ahri. Anyway, I do believe that any bug abuser can't be tolerated. I find myself guilty , cause I used to use dual mau form on my ranger Nvm, and I'm okay for getting punishment, Prison , banned, or whatever (Just wanna start myself clean before reporting someone else).
Why this guy still playing i think u Use a bug too ?

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Why this guy still playing i think u Use a bug too ?
LOL, You THINK? Why don't you just PM one of the GM and ask them to check by themselves? Or you just mad because you got killed?

Dirty

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
LOL, You THINK? Why don't you just PM one of the GM and ask them to check by themselves? Or you just mad because you got killed?
Now no more Bug dmg for you.No more 10k crit stunning to a plate.

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Now no more Bug dmg for you.No more 10k crit stunning to a plate.
Hahahaha, Bug Damage? As I said, TELL ANY GM THAT YOU WANT TO PROVE THAT I EVER USE ANY BUG AFTER DUAL MAU FARM GOT FIXED. GOT IT? Stop Crying.

Dirty

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
Hahahaha, Bug Damage? As I said, TELL ANY GM THAT YOU WANT TO PROVE THAT I EVER USE ANY BUG AFTER DUAL MAU FARM GOT FIXED. GOT IT? Stop Crying.
can you tell me or tell your friends that how did they made the Zskills auto adjust skill+DMG. ?

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
can you tell me or tell your friends that how did they made the Zskills auto adjust skill+DMG. ?
One more, can you tell your leader how he did manage to put 3 different minion skills on quickbar in active position all at the same time? Because I checked myself, the minion skills will change following the minion that currently active.

minion skills lappen.JPG

Dirty

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
One more, can you tell your leader how he did manage to put 3 different minion skills on quickbar in active position all at the same time? Because I checked myself, the minion skills will change following the minion that currently active.

View attachment 222
i dont know,i am the leader of Nut hut.So basically i dont know about forty two fingers.You can Dm him here

Otaku

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
zzz

Last edited:

Cafe

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians

View attachment 222
the same guy again haha, now it's your turn to answer my question can you tell me why 1 + 1 = 2? 😂

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
the same guy again haha, now it's your turn to answer my question can you tell me why 1 + 1 = 2? 😂
Seriously, You don't even know that? Your life must be so difficult dude.

Let me tell you how this works

1=𝑆(0) ; 2=𝑆(1); 3=𝑆(2)

Next, let’s define addition:

a + 0 = a

a+S(b) = S(a+b)

So:

1+1 = 1 + S(0) = S(1+0) = S(1) = 2

You get it? Next time, listen carefully to your math teacher, otherwise, you'll end up to be where you are now, Pathetic.

Perhatiin tuh, jangan cuma bisa ngetawain di postingan orang lain, tapi gak berani ngomong langsung haha.

Some people are just brain dead.. Ups.

Last edited:

Cafe

Reaction score
Race
Asmodians
Seriously, You don't even know that? Your life must be so difficult dude.

Let me tell you how this works

1=𝑆(0) ; 2=𝑆(1); 3=𝑆(2)

Next, let’s define addition:

a + 0 = a

a+S(b) = S(a+b)

So:

1+1 = 1 + S(0) = S(1+0) = S(1) = 2

You get it? Next time, listen carefully to your math teacher, otherwise, you'll end up to be where you are now, Pathetic.

Perhatiin tuh, jangan cuma bisa ngetawain di postingan orang lain, tapi gak berani ngomong langsung haha.
I just notice how silly your question is so, luckily I managed to find a comparison to your question 😂

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
I just notice how silly your question is so, luckily I managed to find a comparison to your question 😂
Lapen oh Lapen, kasian banget si lo udah mentok gak bisa jawab.. Ujung2nya ketawa gak jelas. Kasian bingit dah.

Otaku

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
Lapen oh Lapen, kasian banget si lo udah mentok gak bisa jawab.. Ujung2nya ketawa gak jelas. Kasian bingit dah.
dah tif ngapain lu buang2 waktu disni mnding ngurusin kerjaan dapat duit hahaha

kakikukeko

Reaction score
Race
Elyos
dah tif ngapain lu buang2 waktu disni mnding ngurusin kerjaan dapat duit hahaha
Haha hiburan, ini gw Meeting seharian 3 hari berturut turut, kepala panas juga.. Sekali kali lah nyari hiburan disini :p